Wednesday 4 February 2009

February Goals and grinding $20s again yay!!

Right i'll try and keep this short because everything i write or say is too long.





January was very solid. I bagged a $600 profit with just over a 10% ROI. That's my second highest profit/month out of my 6 months of playing.



I'm hoping February will be just as kind, if not more so in terms of total profit. I have ran sick good this month in $20's. Hopefully my first $1k month is on its way which would be really cool.


I'm going to stop cashing out portions of my bankroll now as well. Gonna actually build up a solid roll and start moving up through the limits. So to actively pursue that goal i'm going to play 30 $20 games a day. At first i will 1-table but eventually i'll 2-table to increase my $/hr and maybe add in some more volume.


Also gonna stop playing random FPP sats and stupid $3 90 mans or $20+ MTTs on a whim. I'm just wasting my time and energy doing all that and it's a significant leak.


As for improving my game i'm going to keep my posts on 2+2 shorter because i waffle. Also, i'm currently 120 pages through Collin Moshman's Heads-Up book which i really like, although i never have enough time to read it except from at weekends.


Coupled with that i'm probably going to look into buying some videos off HokieGreg because after i watched his sample video i actually ran like god himself. I can't really afford them right now but once i'm owning $20s and my BR is larger i think they'd be a really solid investment in my game.


Here's my graph for the last week/100 games:




ok until next time, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment