Sunday 11 January 2009

Grinding $10s tehehe

I've gone back to $10 SNGs for a short period.

I tilted off some money playing hu cash and i'm not really super rolled for $20s atm. I'm just gonna keep grinding these for a few more days and then back on the $20s.

A long story short with the tilt. I lost a few $20s in a row, missed about a 5 big draws and a few flips. It just really hacks me off and i usually cool off by playing a $3 90 man or a FTPP sattelite or something like that.

But this time round i decided $50NL HU Cash would be a good release. LOL I was up on this Ukranian guy who was so aggressive it was unreal. He literally bluffed his stack off to me two times with total air. So i was starting to think i would just sit with him all night and things would be dandy.

However, he spiked a pretty lucky hand. He was 3-betting close to 80% which was pretty unreal for me because i've never seen anyone so aggressive. Happens that he 3-bet QQ and i thought i'd go with my top pair on a xxT board with a King kicker and flush draw. Obv miss. He actually asked if i wanted to 2-table which really fucked me off because it seemed like he thought he had an edge on me. Maybe he did i dno.

Anyways gonna give it a miss on writing heads up articles for the time being.

Instead i am focusing on running up my BR to pay Chicagory his % of our stake as well as learning how to deal with tilt because it is becoming a really serious issue and one that needs addressing sooner rather than later if i am to progress.

Trying to get into MTTs as well because i play live occassionally but reading how other players play and think post flop sometimes ruins your own thought process momentarily. That's a whole different issue though.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment